Tactical Shotgun is a comprehensive 9 hour firearms course provides formal, structured training for the gun owner seeking to learn how to safely operate their shotgun during the deployment of defensive shotgun tactics.
(Saturday October 5, 9:00am-6:00pm includes 30 min lunch at our North Buffalo range).
FIREARMS TRAINING TOPICS:
The following topics with be presented:
- Firearms Safety Rules.
- The C&G shooting methodology.
- Basic marksmanship and target analysis.
- Combat/tactical reload.
- Malfunction clearance drills.
- One handed weapon manipulations.
- Incapacitation drills.
- Developing the tactical mindset and honing situational awareness.
50 Pistol rounds
500 rounds of birdshot
50 rounds rifled slug
50 rounds of buckshot
Eye and ear protection, baseball hat, nylon belt or duty belt with holster, at least two magazine carriers, a semi-automatic pistol with at least 3 hi-capacity magazines or a revolver with at least 3 speed loaders
* Upon advanced request, C&G Arms is pleased to provide course attendees with a semi-automatic pistol, magazines and holster rig for this training class.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY FIREARM, HOLSTER, OR EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.