Precision Pistol is a comprehensive 9 hour firearms course provides formal, structured training for the gun owner seeking to learn how to safely operate their handgun at distances typically considered beyond practical ranges. The primary focus of the course will be extreme accuracy with the handgun that will allow the shooter to engage targets beyond 100 yards.
(Saturday October 26 9:00am-6:00pm includes 30 min lunch at our North Buffalo range).
FIREARMS TRAINING TOPICS:
The following topics with be presented:
- Firearms Safety Rules.
- Dry Fire techniques
- Weapon conditions (1-4).
- Weapon presentation from the holster (draw).
- The C&G shooting methodology.
- Basic marksmanship and target analysis
- Extreme concentration of fundamentals of marksmanship
Upon completion of this segment of the course, the student will understand:
- How to identify and treat gunshot wounds.
- The progressive strategy for controlling hemorrhage in tactical field care.
- How to use blood clotting agents.
- The correct application of a hemostatic dressing.
Introduction to Pistol (or equivalent firearms safety class)
500 Pistol rounds
Eye and ear protection, baseball hat, nylon belt or duty belt with holster, at least two magazine carriers, a semi-automatic pistol with at least 3 hi-capacity magazines or a revolver with at least 3 speed loaders
* Upon advanced request, C&G Arms is pleased to provide course attendees with a semi-automatic pistol, magazines and holster rig for this training class.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY FIREARM, HOLSTER, OR EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.