Low Visibility Defensive Pistol (CCW) is an advanced 9 hour firearms course is designed to enable the gun owner to defensively deploy his/her firearm utilizing concealment garments.
FIREARMS TRAINING TOPICS:
The following topics with be presented:
- Firearms Safety Rules.
- Concealed carry philosophy (Why we carry concealed).
- Options for Low Visibility (concealed) Carry
- The C&G shooting methodology as it pertains to a low visibility role.
- Weapon presentation from both IWB/OWB holsters (draw) with concealment garments.
- Marksmanship and target analysis.
- Combat/tactical reload from concealment.
- Malfunction clearance drills.
- One handed weapon manipulation.
- Philosophy and implementation of cover and concealment.
- Developing the tactical mindset and honing situational awareness.
- Concealment and garment manipulation shooting drills.
Introduction to Pistol (or equivalent firearms safety class)
500 Pistol rounds
Eye and ear protection, concealment garments, baseball hat, nylon belt or duty belt with holster, at least two magazine carriers, a semi-automatic pistol with at least 3 hi-capacity magazines or a revolver with at least 3 speed loaders
* Upon advanced request, C&G Arms is pleased to provide course attendees with a semi-automatic pistol, magazines and holster rig for this training class.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY FIREARM, HOLSTER, OR EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.
Upon completion of Low Visibility Defensive Pistol(CCW) , the student will possess the fundamental skills necessary to participate in:
Defensive Pistol I, Defensive Pistol II, Defensive Carbine I, Low/No Light Defensive Pistol, and Precision Rifle I