Specifically designed for the AR15/M16 owner, AR Builder is a comprehensive 8 hour firearms course that provides formal instruction and training for gun owners seeking to understand their AR variant rifle system down to the component level
***Master gunsmiths from PA Gunsmithing School will be on hand to assist***
AR ARMORER TOPICS COVERED:
***Tools provided by PA Gunsmithing School***
Upon completion of this segment of the course, the student will understand:
- Brief history, design, nomenclature, variants, features and controls.
- Field disassembly, reassembly and function check.
- Fire control theory and design.
- Complete and detailed disassembly, parts identification.
- Reassembly and inspection.
- Design changes and parts interchangeability.
- Maintenance and trouble shooting.
FIREARMS TRAINING TOPICS:
The following topics with be presented:
- Firearms Safety Rules.
- Weapon conditions.
- Sling use and carry techniques.
- Presentation of the carbine from Safety Circle to low and high ready positions.
- Shooting positions (various standing, kneeling and prone).
- Zeroing iron sights and optics.
- Explanation of Minute of Angle (MOA)
- The C&G shooting methodology.
- Basic marksmanship and target analysis.
250 Rifle rounds
***Bring your rifle, parts or both! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!***
It is recommended that the student bring a baseball hat and wear comfortable clothes. Low cut (V-neck) shirts and open toed shoes are prohibited. Eye and ear protection will be provided to the student by C&G Arms.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY FIREARM, HOLSTER, OR EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.
Upon completion of the Intro to Pistol course, the student will have an understanding as to how to safely possess and operate a firearm and have the fundamental skills necessary to participate in:
Defensive Pistol I, Defensive Carbine I, Defensive Shotgun and Low Visibility (CCW) Defensive Pistol