1 Minute Out
2 Day Tactical Rifle Pistol
Minimum age 18 and US citizens only.
The Tactical Rifle Pistol class will start with fundamentals to ensure everyone has a solid base to build from. Instruction will advance rapidly building each shooters individual skillset.
Instruction in this course is based on tactical situations. the need to engage threats, close the distance, and rapidly eliminate the threat.
We will confirm Zero’s. Make sure you are zeroed prior to Day 1 (50 yard zero recommended)
Topics will include, equipment setup, zeroing, proper sight picture, stance, body positions, magazine changes, rifle to pistol transitions, various shooting positions, target to target transitions, shooting on the move, Target discrimination, barricades and using cover, support side shooting, malfunctions and more.
Rifle – AR style Carbine 556/223 w/sling
- Minimum 4 Rifle Magazines
- Recommended spare rifle mag holder
Pistol – semi auto 9mm/40/45 recommended
- Pistol holster (OWB recommended)
- Minimum 4 pistol magazines
- Ability to carry minimum of 2 spare mags
- Rifle - 800 rounds (NO GREEN TIP)
- Pistol - 600 rounds (Ball recommended)
Eye pro – full protection (Oakley M Frame or similar recommended
Hearing Pro - Peltor or similar recommended
Other recommended gear
- Weapon Oil
- Weapons cleaning kit
- Sun Block
- Baseball Hat
- Knee pads
- Appropriate Clothing
- Plenty of Water, Lunch, Snacks
- Packable chair
- Ensure all your equipment is working properly, weapons are fully functional and you have the correct ammo for each weapon system and this class. If you have spare parts, mags, holsters, mag holders bring them. Training will not stop for one persons failed equipment. It is your responsibility to ensure you and your gear are ready to train.
Sergeant Major Jamey Caldwell (retired)
Sergeant Major (r) Jamey Caldwell, spent more than 21 years in the United States Army, serving his entire career in Special Operations. SGM Caldwell served 7 years with the 75th Ranger Regiment then spent the following 14 years in a Special Missions Unit that maintained a high operational tempo in Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and numerous other countries in the world. He has deployed to combat 14 times and has conducted well over 500 missions. SGM Caldwell has been awarded three medals for valorous actions in combat while under direct fire from the enemy. During his career SGM Caldwell has consistently dedicated himself to the success of the mission and put the unit’s goals in front of his own. He has been sought after for his leadership skills, planning, leading combat operations, marksmanship and CQB instruction, culminating from years of adaptive thinking in combat situations.